In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here for jobs in , at this moment, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job offers. iHarare Jobs take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
A local manufacturing company for Chemicals and detergents is looking for Stores and warehouse clerk.
1. Receives incoming and outgoing merchandise
2. Manages companies stock
3. Loads and unload items from delivery tracks
4. Prepares outgoing goods and check that orders are complete not damaged
5. Writes reports about inventory levels, outgoing merchandise maintain storage
6. Checks stocks against packing invoices
7. Removes items from stock to fill orders from authorised requisitions
8. Assists in counting and recording stock
9. Maintains and stores stock under the right conditions to avoid stock damage and harm.
10. Maintains stock control measures by physically checking conditions of stock.
11. Reports any stock discrepancies to the Accounts Clerk for further verifications
• A Higher National Diploma in Purchasing and Supply or equivalent
• 2 years’ work experience in the same field.
• High level of numeracy
• Time management
Interested candidates send CVs to [email protected]