In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here for jobs in , at this moment, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job offers. iHarare Jobs take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
Qualifications and Experience
Applicants must possess 5 O’ Level passes including English and Mathematics plus a Diploma in
inventory Management or equivalent. Experience in inventory management in a catering environment
will be an added advantage.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Day to day booking of incoming and outgoing stock through the use of a stock control register.
• Issuing and tracking purchase order.
• Coordinating incoming deliveries.
• Taking charge of stock balances
• Performing stock counting and reporting to the Supervisor/Chef.
• Maintaining a register of all assets in the Catering Unit
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities
• Good knowledge of Excel or spreadsheets
• Good communication skills
• Team player
• Honest and integrity
• Ability to work under pressure
APPLICATION PROCEDURE All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence. Applications, which should include a curriculum vitae (giving full personal particulars of the applicant including full name, place and date of birth, qualifications, employment and experience, present salary, telephone numbers and the names, addresses (including email) and telephone numbers of three contactable referees) and copies of certificates must be addressed to: The Senior Assistant Registrar Human Resources Department National University of Science and Technology P O Box AC 939 Ascot Bulawayo, ZIMBABWE And emailed to: [email protected] in a single pdf file clearly indicating the position being applied for in the subject line. The National University of Science and Technology is an equal opportunity employer. In the interest of promoting gender parity, female candidates are encouraged to apply. The closing date for receipt of applications is Monday 12 July 2021. ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.