In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here for jobs in , at this moment, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job offers. iHarare Jobs take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
- Group Tax compliance monitoring.
- Reviews, monitors computations, preparations and submissions of direct and indirect tax returns.
- Timeous preparation of accurate transfer pricing returns.
- Monitors and ensures fiscalisation compliance.
- Works with ZIMRA to provide information and respond to queries.
- Works with the revenue authority and auditors to ensure effective conduct of audits.
- Ensures all trading entities have valid tax clearance certificates.
- Prepares monthly reconciliations of tax ledger and routine and ADHOC reports.
- Provides internal training to staff on tax matters and assist in organizing external training.
- Tax registration and deregistration of entities.
- A degree in Tax, Fiscal Studies, Accounting or Finance.
- A Tax professional course.
- At least three years’ tax compliance and transfer experience.
- Good knowledge of tax laws and practice.
- Comprehensive communication and presentation skills.