In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here for jobs in , at this moment, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job offers. iHarare Jobs take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
Scope Of Responsibilities
The position is responsible for providing exceptional service to branch customers and resolving routine customer problems in a timely manner. It is important for the jobholder to exemplify empathy, customer centricity, flexibility and adaptability, digital fluency, entrepreneurial spirit and critical thinking in support of the Company’s culture and brand. The position is responsible for interacting with appropriate areas within the Bank to ensure branch-related operational issues are resolved efficiently and accurately. It is important for the position to stay current on operational changes and demonstrate good risk management decisions to assist the branch in managing preventable losses and reducing fraudulent activity.
Education And Experience Required
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED) and minimum of 6 months customer service experience, including data entry and/or cash handling experience
- Proven verbal communication skills
- Proven interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to demonstrated exceptional customer service
- Proven time management skills
- Proven prioritization skills
- Proficient with internet user-level technology
Education And Experience Preferred
Bilingual based on branch needs
Ability to stand for long periods of time
Prolonged use of hands and fingers
Ability to lift light to heavy objects weighing 5lbs – 30 lbs.
Ability to read fine print
Ability to interact with customers in an open face to face work environment
TO APPLY CLICK HERE