Assistant Manager x 1 :
- Full Time
The School Hospitality and Tourism seeks qualified, suitable and experienced candidates to fill in following position:
REPORTING TO (Hotel Manager)
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Undertake supervisory activities
2. Scheduling of staff.
3. Producing daily, weekly and monthly revenue reports.
4. Resolve guest complaints quickly, efficiently and courteously
5. Ensure correct recording and handling of revenue.
6. Prepare budgets for the department/unit
7. Ensure adherence to standard operating procedures
Qualifications and Experience
• Higher National Diploma in Tourism and Hospitality or equivalent.
• At least three (3) years' experience in the hotel industry.
• Ability to work under pressure
• Good customer care skills.
• Excellent communication skills.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should submit a detailed CV, application letter and certified copies of educational certificates to :
The Acting Principal
School Of Hospitality and Tourism
PO Box AC 410
Ascot Bulawayo or email [email protected] on or before 5 November 2021