Kitchen Helper :
- Full Time
TN Grill is looking for Kitchen Helpers to join the team!
Duties and Responsibilities
Performs any combination of the following duties to maintain kitchen work areas, equipment and utensils in clean and orderly condition:
• Sweeps and mops floors.
• Washes worktables, walls, refrigerators, and meat blocks.
• Segregates and removes trash and garbage and places it in designated containers.
• Steam-cleans or hoses-out garbage cans.
• Sorts bottles, and breaks disposable ones in bottle-crushing machine.
• Washes pots, pans, and trays by hand.
• Scrapes food from dirty dishes and washes them by hand or places them in racks or on conveyor to dishwashing machine.
• Polishes silver, using burnishing-machine tumbler, chemical dip, buffing wheel, and hand cloth.
• Holds inverted glasses over revolving brushes to clean inside surfaces.
• Transfers supplies and equipment between storage and work areas by hand or by use of hand truck.
• Washes and peels vegetables, using knife or peeling machine.
• Loads or unloads trucks picking up or delivering supplies and food.
Qualifications and Experience
• Ordinary level
• 1 year experience
• Good communication skills; ability to interact productively with supervisors, peers, and subordinates
• Superb organizational skills
• Great customer care capabilities
• Excellent time management
How to Apply
Interested candidates should mail their detailed CVs to [email protected] no later than the 28th of October, 2021.