Employer: Ludick Human Resources (Pty) Ltd
COMMERCIAL UNDERWRITER. A well-known Short-Term Insurer based in the West Rand (Roodepoort) is looking to appoint an Underwriter with Commercial experience in the Short Term Insurance Industry. The position will be a split between office and home based.
- Ensuring that policies and amendments are issued without error as per due dates.
- Checking all documentation to ensure correctness before processing.
- Processing of new policies according to Company Procedures and Guidelines.
- Renewal and Renewal Invites to be completed timeously.
- Processing endorsements.
- Cancellation of policies as per Company Rules and regulations.
- Diarise issues that needs follow-up with management.
- Engaging timeously and proactive with management with possible risks and/or areas of concern.
- Filing of completed closings and schedules (electronically and in hard copy) according to Company Procedures.
- Complying with all Commercial Treaty arrangements.
- Ensuring that all risk and premiums therof are written into Treaty Agreements, accurately.
- Conducting general correspondence regarding policies, written (email) or telephone.
- Provide information to senior management, as requested and assist management with underwriting internal queries.
Should you wish to become part of this exciting business, please forward you detailed CV to: [email protected]