ASSISTANT ACCOUNTANT :
- Full Time
Assisting the Accounts department through preparating financial statements, producing montly management acoounts, budgets and creditors reconciliations.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Production of monthly management accounts as well as commenting in the monthly management accounts as advised by the Accountant. (Someone familiar with reporting for Agric entities an added advantage).
- Production of budgets as advised/requested by the Accountant.
- Production of creditors reconciliations and supervision of creditors clerks.
- Presentation of all Creditors reconciliations to the Accountant every month.
- Production of biological asset computations for sugar cane.
- Overseeing of all creditors department duties and circulate the creditors reports in the specified time frames.
- Ensuring the recording of all invoices, correct allocation of cost timeously and accurately.
- Making sure all relevant accruals are processed with reasonable accuracy and on a timely basis.
- Ensuring that all payments are applied to the relevant invoices.
- Assisting in the preparation of Financial Statements.
- Liaising with Stores and Purchasing departments for any discrepancies on GRV against Invoices.
Qualifications and Experience
- Accounting Degree, CIMA or ACCA an added advantage.
- At least 3 years’ experience in a similar position.
- Accounting Packages – Experience in Sage Accpac, Oracle or any renowned ERP.
How to Apply
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should apply to email: [email protected]
Please enclose detailed CV and certified copies of relevant documents.
N.B: ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE INVITED.
Recruitment and selection