Short Term (3 months)
An opportunity has arisen for experienced and qualified teachers to do Content Development for online learning to enable more effective teaching and personalized learning at scale.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Content Creation.
• Content alignment with applicable syllabus
• Quality assurance and review of created content.
• Lesson plan creation.
• Commercials (Secondary) x 1
• Geography (Secondary) x 1
• Maths (Primary G6 & G7) x 1
• Sciences (Primary) x 1
• Combined Sciences (Secondary) x 1
Qualifications and Experience
Qualifications and Competencies:
• Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in Education.
• Minimum of 3 years working experience in subject area.
• Possess working knowledge and experience in online teaching and content writing for online
• Good communication, report writing, and presentation skills.
• Computer literacy in Microsoft Packages.
How to Apply
Please apply to: [email protected] indicating the job title
“Content Developer – Subject Area” in the subject.
Please note that only short-listed applicants will be responded to. Closing date for all applications will be 21 June 2021.