Creditors Clerk :
National Foods Logistics (Pvt) Ltd, an outbound distribution and warehousing company of fast-moving consumer goods, seeks applications from suitably qualified, experienced, and self-driven candidates to be considered for an exciting opportunity that have arisen in the business: Creditors Clerk.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Processing of supplier invoices in Sage Evolution.
• Preparation of payment batches.
• Processing of stock daily issues for all branches.
• Liaising with freight agents to get update on the status of all outstanding shipments as well as assist with all required documents.
• Participation in monthly stock counts.
• Preparation of monthly stock variances report for both Harare & Bulawayo stores.
• Preparation of month-end supplier reconciliations.
• Any other duties as assigned by my superiors
Qualifications and Experience
• Degree/HND Diploma in Accounting or any related field.
• Knowledge of SAGE software is an added advantage.
• At least 2 years’ proven and relevant experience in Accounting.
• Experience in a Distribution/Logistics Company will be an added advantage.
How to Apply
Interested self-driven and passionate applicants who hold the relevant qualifications and experience should submit their current resume (CV) clearly stating the position on the subject box to [email protected] All applications should reach us on or before 11 June 2021