A registered PVO is seeking to fill this vacancy for its OVC Program funded by USAID under PEPFAR.
Reports to: OVC Officer
Title: ( Part Time) Social Workers x 10
Duties and Responsibilities
• Supporting the roll out of the case management process in providing services and to inform programs officers of the necessary services each client needs to be offered
• Documentation of beneficiary information and record keeping as guided by the NCMS.
• Assist with case intake, assessments, care plans development, reviews, and documentation according to organizational requirements
· Routine project documentation including narrative and statistical reporting.
Qualifications and Experience
· Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work.
· Experience in OVC programming
· Registered with the Council for Social Workers in Zimbabwe
· Should be highly productive with minimal supervision
· Should be computer literate (Microsoft word and excel).
· Should be a team player
· Should have good communication skills
· Should be flexible to work weekends and after hours
How to Apply
Qualified candidates should send their CVs to [email protected] not later than 14 September 2021 COB. Only SHORTLISTED candidates will be contacted.
The organization is committed to protecting children whom it's staff, volunteers as well as outsiders may get into contact with. The organization's mandate is to serve the best interest of all children by protecting them from abuse, harm and exclusion. And also to enhance child participation and development in all it's interventions .