Accounts Clerk :
National Foods Logistics (Pvt) Ltd, an outbound distribution and warehousing company of fast-moving consumer goods, seeks applications from suitably qualified, experienced, and self-driven candidates to be considered for the following exciting opportunity that have arisen in the business:
Duties and Responsibilities
• Management of general ledger and reconciliation processes.
• Conduct stock take and analyse variances.
• Perform month end procedures to close prior periods.
• Prepare monthly audit files.
• Maintenance of the Fixed Assets Register.
• Preparation of financial reports for weekly management meetings.
• Assist in liaising with internal and external auditors.
• Ensuring compliance with statutory bodies.
• Income tax computations and review of ZIMRA returns.
• Monthly reconciliation of key balance sheet accounts.
Qualifications and Experience
• Degree/Diploma in Accounting, and working towards a professional qualification.
• Two years post graduate relevant experience.
• Computer Literacy with experience working within Microsoft Excel.
• Sage 100 accounting systems experience is an advantage.
• Good interpersonal and communication skills.
How to Apply
Interested self-driven and passionate applicants who hold the relevant qualifications and experience should submit their current resume (CV) clearly stating the position on the subject box to [email protected] All applications should reach us on or before 29 November 2021.