In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here for jobs in , at this moment, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job offers. iHarare Jobs take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
TalentWorld is recruiting an Administrative Assistant in Toronto for one of our clients.
Are you a seasoned administrative professional looking for your next career opportunity? This job is for you! The Administrative Assistant will be responsible for ordering, receiving, checking, issuing and storing materials, parts and equipment at various Commission properties.
Administrative Assistant Responsibilities
- Assist and coordinate with daily administrative activities
- Develop, input and maintain a variety of manual and/or computerized databases related to the work of the section (e.g. employee attendance, performance measurements, catalogue of parts, maintenance records, budgets, etc.)
- Confirm correctness of invoice(s) and process for payment; issue purchase order amendments to contracts and/or purchase orders, as required
- Prepare and monitor labor time sheets for hourly-rated employees and forwarding to appropriate personnel for processing and ensure payroll adjustments are made, as required
- Process or assist with the processing of documentation, reports, data, with accuracy, and manage and maintain these documents, records, files, following established procedures and within established timelines
Administrative Assistant Qualifications
- Sound knowledge of modern office administration, practices, procedures and equipment
- Proficiency in the use of personal computers and software applications (e.g. Microsoft Office);
- Must be detail-oriented and possess accurate data entry skills for inputting/transferring information from applications, correspondence and other documentation;
- Excellent organizational skills to handle a high volume workload and meet established deadlines;
- Good interpersonal and effective verbal and written communication skills to deal with a variety of internal and external contacts;
- Must have or rapidly acquire a comprehensive knowledge computer applications related to the work (e.g.SAP, SuccessFactors, Maximo, OARS etc.)
Employment type: 3 months (potential to be extended)
Shift Hours: 8:00am-4:00pm
Start time: ASAP
Location: Toronto (must be comfortable working onsite)
Interested in the Administrative Assistant role in Toronto ?
Apply now! And you could have a job tomorrow!
We exist to create meaningful relationships between people and their employers. With TalentWorld , people can find the ideal job that showcases their talent, fuels their passion, and meets their unique wants. And employers can find the ideal people to help shape their business.
Are you looking for talented people to join your team? Then you’re in the right place. TalentWorld is a full-service recruitment and staffing agency that specializes in outsourcing, without losing the human element. We’re on a mission to bring back a sense of depth in an industry that’s about speed and automation.
TalentWorld is an equal-opportunity employer and we are proud to offer jobs in environments where diversity is embraced. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status (race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, disability or any other protected status).
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.
To apply click HERE