- Full Time
POST OF SCHOOL ADMINISTRATOR
A post of Administrator has arisen at Valley Crest Academy and, applications are invited from suitably qualified persons to fill the position.
Duties and Responsibilities
To ensure the efficient and cost-effective running of the school through a range of administrative and supportive duties in the following areas:
• Human Resources recruitment, development and supervision.
- Drafts and maintains HR processes and systems
- Maintain the performance management system
• Procurement and supply of goods and services.
• Management of adminstation functions.
• Developing and maintenance of asset register.
• Managing financial resources.
• In consultation with the Principal, liasing with central and local government institutions.
• Work with the Directors and Principal to strategise and implement HR changes.
• Work with the Directors and Principal in all of the above in consulting and implementing any changes.
Qualifications and Experience
Qualifications and experience
• First Degree in Business Administration, or Business Studies, or a related Degree
• HND Business Administration.
• Two years experience in the education system of Zimbabwe, an added advantage.
• Human Resources Management, also an added advantage.
How to Apply
Submit application, CV, photocopies of Academic/Professional Certificates and, Transcripts at the close of business on 06 October 2021 to:
Valley Crest Academy
34/35 Masotsha Ndlovu Way, Waterfalls
Tel: 0242 660483/525/539
Cell: 0774122700/ 0774122711
Email: [email protected]