Artisan Motor Mechanic :
- Full Time
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons for the above post, which has arisen in the Fleet Maintenance Department at Cailogistics Private Limited. The Incumbents will be based at the following depots, Hwange, Bulawayo, Kwekwe, and Harare.
Duties and Responsibilities
THE JOB Reporting to the Charge Hand, the successful applicants will among other key challenging aspects be responsible for:
• Effecting maintenance work on vehicles including Condition Based Maintenance in accordance to company procedures and programmes.
• Reporting to the Charge Hand any misuse/accident related costs.
• Pre-inspection of vehicles before maintenance work is affected and recording findings on the Maintenance Job card.
• Organizing and supervising subordinates to optimize productivity, efficiency and teamwork. 0
• Enforcing correct workshop safety and housekeeping procedures.
• Checking and or monitoring adherence to safety regulations by subordinates.
• Inspection of all vehicle post-maintenance work to ensure adherence to all legal and company laid requirements.
• Diagnosing technical problems and providing expert solutions to achieve set targets.
• Championing solid fleet maintenance management practices that underpin optimum resource utilization and guarantee solid return on investment.
Qualifications and Experience
The ideal applicant should possess the following minimum qualifications and attributes:
• A qualified artisan or trade tested Class 1 Journeyman with at least three years post apprentice experience.
• Be in possession of 5 "0" levels. including English, Math’s and Science at Grade C or better.
• Be a good team player and have the ability to manage diversity.
• Be self-motivated and able to work under pressure.
How to Apply
Applications in writing together with detailed C.Vs. should be submitted by no later than 11 June 2021 to [email protected]
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.