Backup Admistrator :
EcoCash Holdings is looking for a versatile and dynamic Backup Administrator to join its Technical Team. The
successful incumbent will be responsible for providing Backups Administration Support, implementation,
integration, optimisation and maintenance of data archiving and recovery processes of all Business Systems.
Duties and Responsibilities
Designs, configures and implements backup schedules for all data centre systems.
• Designs, configures and implements replication schedules and procedures for the disaster recovery site.
• Provides input into the development of Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery plans.
• Researches, evaluates and recommends of new disaster recovery technologies and industry disaster
• Administers, maintains and monitors all backup processes.
• Performs disaster recovery site change over whenever there are prod data centre failures, server
failures database failure or any other form of data centre loss.
• Participates in the maintenance and monitoring of disaster recovery systems outside the information
system data centre.
• Implements Disaster Recovery projects within or without the Data Centre, or where backend systems
Qualifications and Experience
A degree in Information systems, Computer Sciences or equivalent.
• Experience with Windows, Linux and Cloud environments.
• Exposure to a wide range of backup and archiving systems.
• At least 4 years’ experience in a similar environment.
• Strong understanding and knowledge of supporting a complex and distributed Data Centre
• Experience with Virtualisation and LAN-Free Backups through SAN switches.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should visit our recruitment portal, register, and apply by
the 25th of April 2022, on the following link: https://careers.cassavasmartech.co.zw/
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
View more information