Bookkeeper required for a company offering remote bookkeeping and financial reporting services using the QuickBooks Online accounting software. The candidate will also be responsible for the processing of salaries using Pastel Payroll.
Key responsibilities are: –
- Processing of day to day accounting entries.
- Processing of routine and non-routine journals.
- Review of the ledgers and correction of accounting errors.
- Maintenance of the Cashbooks and performance of monthly Bank Reconciliations.
- Maintenance of the Fixed Asset Register.
- Production of monthly Trial Balance.
- Preparation of the monthly Management Accounts.
- Ensuring compliance with tax and statutory payment remittance deadlines.
- Management of suppliers and customer relationships.
- Preparation of cash flow forecasts.
- Execution of payments in accordance with cash flow forecasts.
- Processing of salaries and related transactions using Pastel Payroll.
- Production of payroll reconciliations.
- Production of monthly payroll reports.
- Production of complete monthly Human Resources reports.
- Data Analysis and monthly performance reporting.
- Maintenance of accurate and complete accounting records and archives.
- Filing of accounting documents and statutory returns.
- Assistance with External and Regulatory Audits.
Qualifications & Experience: –
- Full ACCA, CIMA or equivalent.
- 25 – 35 years old.
- Bookkeeping experience using QuickBooks is a definite advantage.
- Hands on transactional accounting experience minimum of 5 years.
- Practical experience with month end accounts closing procedures.
- Mid-level experience producing management accounts.
- Payroll production and processing experience in Pastel Payroll is a must.
- Self-starter, fast learner, critical thinking and data analysis skills a must.
- Hard working, efficiency, execution and results orientated individual.
Send detailed CV and copies of qualifications to [email protected] by 20 December 2021