- Full Time
A reputable college in Harare CBD is looking for an experienced Principal to start on 3 January 2022.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Establish and promote high standards and expectations for all students and staff for academic performance.
- Manage, evaluate and supervise effective and clear procedures for the operation and functioning of the college consistent with the philosophy, mission, values and goals of the college including instructional programs, extracurricular activities, discipline systems to ensure a safe and orderly climate, building maintenance, program evaluation, personnel management, office operations, and emergency procedures.
- Supervise the instructional programs of the college, evaluating lesson plans and observing classes (teaching, as duties allow) on a regular basis to encourage the use of a variety of instructional strategies and materials consistent with research on learning and child growth and development.
- Managing private and public examinations.
- Interaction with parents and other relevant stakeholders.
- Setting performance objectives for students and teachers
- Monitor and report on teacher and student performance
- Present data from college performance to board members
- Research new resources and techniques to improve teaching
- Review and Implement school policies
- Organize school events and assemblies
Qualifications and Experience
- Masters in Educational Management and Leadership or relevant
- At least 5 years’ experience
- Age 35+ years
- Computer literate
- No criminal record
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
How to Apply
Send CV, Application Letter and proof of qualifications to [email protected]