Finance and Admin Intern :
- Full Time
Sightsavers Zimbabwe country office is excited to be offering the opportunity to join the team as a Finance and Support Services Intern. This role will be responsible for daily running of the finance & support services function under the leadership of the Finance & Support Services Officer.
As the Finance and Support Services Intern you will prepare payment requisitions, process payments for expenses, maintain accounting files and records, and support logistic for travels and activities.
Duties and Responsibilities
Further duties include;
- Track and following up on outstanding advances and ensure timely reconciliation.
- Daily filling of vouchers.
- Updating and maintenance of fixed asset register under the direction of FSSO.
- Assist in providing support during seminars, workshops, conferences, etc.
- Ensure the office facility is properly maintained for good work environment
- Assist in booking hotels and shuttle services for Sightsavers Staff.
- Assist in sourcing out quotations for both programme and office procurement needs.
- Maintaining easy to access filing of payment vouchers.
This is a highly varied and involved role and the above is not an exhaustive list of duties or required professional skills. Please see the Job Description online on Sightsavers website for full details.
Qualifications and Experience
As the successful candidate you will hold a degree in Finance/Accounting or related field, or you are in the final year of completion, or hold equivalent CIMA, CIS, ACCA qualification. Previous experience in a finance role would be an advantage, with budget and data analysis skills, and high-level IT skills are required.
How to Apply
Copy and pastes this link on the new browser page and follow the steps there: https://jobs.sightsavers.org/job/finance-and-support-services-intern-3/
View more information