Applications are invited from suitably qualified, experienced, self-driven and results oriented individuals, to fill the above position in the ZIMBABWE WOMEN'S MICROFINANCE BANK
Zimbabwe Women's microfinance Bank is looking for well experienced and qualified person to fill the above position of Finance and Administration Manager. The successful candidate will be responsible for the financial asset management and administration for the Bank.
Duties and Responsibilities
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Manage financial and administration activities to achieve financial goals of the Bank.
• Monitor and manage expenditures within allocated budget.
• Develop and maintain standard financial and administrative procedures.
• Work closely with the Chief Finance Officer (CFO) to prepare business plan and operational budgets.
Verify all invoices/contracts and make the relevant payments timeously.
• Assist in implementing standard accounting policies.
• Ensure the preparation and maintenance of all financial records.
. Ensure the timeous preparation and submission of various regulatory reports.
• Prepare and supervise all monthly and annual financial reports.
• Provide training and guidance to finance and administration teams.
Support the Chief Finance Officer in the provision of Finance Reports for Board meetings.
• Provide monthly management accounts to the CFO and relevant budget reports to Management.
• Work with the CFO to prepare tax returns. Maintain Asset Register and safeguard Bank assets.
Qualifications and Experience
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE AND ATTRIBUTES
Bachelor of Accounting degree from a recognised University
• Professional qualifications such as CA, CIMA, or ACCA
• At least 5 years' relevant experience in a commercial or microfinance bank set up with at least 3 years of senior management level.
In depth understanding of microfinance and banking business
• Successful track record of managing financial and management accounting.
• Excellent risk management and cost control skills
• Ability to take responsibility for decisions made and to learn from the outturn.
• Ability to deliver timely results despite obstacles and limited resources.
• A strong grasp of all relevant legislation and how it applies to the role.
• Good understanding of relevant ICT systems
• Strategic thinker and experienced in fund raising.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should email application letter and Curriculum Vitae with position clearly marked via e-mail to
[email protected] by no later than 5 July 2021.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Female candidates are encouraged to apply