Applicants are invited to apply for the following job post
Duties and Responsibilities
This role is responsible for conducting removal of deceased, preparation of deceased for family and manages funeral planning and execution.
• Co-ordinates funeral process end to end.
• Supports family through the process and in sourcing requirements for funerals.
• Management and maintenance of vehicles.
• Ensures bodies are treated in the required religious manner.
• Co-ordinates and executes all requirements of the funeral for the family.
• Management of gravesite and equipment
Qualifications and Experience
In Sourcing, People Management, Strategic Planning
Diploma (Dip) (Required)
How to Apply
Apply online, visit the website below.