In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here for jobs in , at this moment, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job offers. iHarare Jobs take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
This role is responsible for conducting removal of deceased, preparation of deceased for family and manages funeral planning and execution.
- Co-ordinates funeral process end to end.
- Supports family through the process and in sourcing requirements for funerals.
- Management and maintenance of vehicles.
- Ensures bodies are treated in the required religious manner.
- Coordinates and executes all requirements of the funeral for the family.
- Management of gravesite and equipment.
In-Sourcing, People Management, Strategic Planning
Diploma (Dip) (Required)
TO APPLY CLICK HERE