In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here for jobs in , at this moment, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job offers. iHarare Jobs take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
Our client in the Mining Sector is pursuant to resourcing its expansion projects and seeks a self-driven INSRUMENT TECHNICIAN
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
The Instrument Technician will be responsible for testing, calibrating, installing, repairing, and inspecting manufacturing equipment and monitoring devices.
- Installs and carries out preventive maintenance on all production instrumentation equipment.
- Attends to breakdowns timeously to ensure minimum downtime on recovery and DMS plants.
- Ensures compliance with regulatory, legal and IMS standards requirements
EDUCATION QUALIFICATIONS AND PERSONS SPECIFICATIONS
- Apprentice trained Instrument Technician, Journeyman class One.
- National Diploma in Instrument and Controls.
- At least 3 years’ working experience post apprenticeship.
- Knowledge of XPT and X-RAY machines wet and dry in Diamond sorting is prerequisite.
- An experience on PLC, SCADA, Control and PID systems will be essential.
- Expertise in Siemens and Allen Bradley RS Logic x 500 will also be essential.