In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here for jobs in , at this moment, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job offers. iHarare Jobs take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
- Management/ Organisation of the Resident Coordinator’s schedule, administration of meetings, appointments, and briefings; as well as meetings, workshops, dialogues in the RCO
- Provision of front-desk and telephone communications services;
- Receive, register, maintain, draft and transmit official correspondence as directed by the RC;
- Screening of incoming communications, drafting outgoing correspondence for the Resident Coordinator’s review and signature, clearance, and further action by other staff; as guided.
- Adherence to appropriate protocol and correspondence guidelines when communicating with partners.
- Maintenance of the filing/archiving system ensuring safekeeping of confidential materials. Contribution to development and use of automated filing system.
- Coordination of the information flow and dissemination of corporate and interoffice communication to staff as required.
- Maintenance of the Resident Coordinator’s Calendar with major events, deadlines, etc, in cooperation with other members of the RCO team.
- Facilitation of information sharing with RCO, agencies and partners.
- Team Work
To apply click HERE