Laboratory Attachees x 2 :
- Full Time
The University of Zimbabwe is inviting applications for the following vacant posts:
DEPARTMENT OF VETERINARY BIOSCIENCES LABORATORY ATTACHEES (2 POSTS)
Duties and Responsibilities
• Assisting Scientific Technicians and Researchers conducting students’ practicals student’s practicals.
• Maintenance of departmental furniture and equipment, including carrying out inventory.
• Assisting in demonstrating the handling, safe keeping of animals used for students experiment and research.
• Assisting in collecting samples and processing them for teaching and research purposes.
• Assisting with research work carried out in the Department.
Qualifications and Experience
Qualifications, Experience and Attributes
Applicants should have:
• Tertiary education students pursuing degrees related to Biological Sciences or
• Have a minimum of 5 Ordinary level passes including English Language and
Mathematics/Science at Grade C, or better.
• Managerial qualities and be highly motivated.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit six copies of applications, IDs, birth certificate and CVs, giving full particulars including full name, place and date of birth and six copies of academic and professional qualifications for each set of application. Applicants must give information on experience, present salary, and date of availability, telephone number, names and addresses of three referees. Applications should be addressed and either hand delivered or posted to: -
DEPUTY REGISTRAR, HUMAN REOSURCES University of Zimbabwe
P O Box MP 167
The closing date for the receipt of applications is 10 June 2022 Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Latest Jobs at University of Zimbabwe UZ UZ Intakes The idea to launch University of Zimbabwe Alumni (UZAA) was first mooted on the 5th of March, 1986 and was followed by the First Annual G...