Maintenance Foreman :
- Full Time
To support the Plant Production Department by competently carrying out mechanical installation, preventive maintenance, mechanical plant machinery & equipment repairs, attending to machinery breakdowns, supervisor mechanical fitters and maintenance work on the Mine Plant Equipment and machinery as directed by the Mine Manager. Ensuring that work is in accordance with relevant standard codes and standards.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Assembling, installing and maintaining of mechanical equipment.
• Diagnosing malfunctioning mechanical systems, apparatus and components and determine root cause of problem or failure then rectify.
• Commissioning installed Plant Machinery to the Production Department.
• Supervising Artisans and training assistants to carry out maintenance and repair works.
• Generate and maintaining shift roaster for maintenance staff.
• Maintaining safe work procedures within area of responsibility.
Qualifications and Experience
• At least a National Diploma in Mechanical Engineering.
• Apprentice Trained Journeyman Class 1 Fitting and Turning.
• At least ten (10) years post qualifying experience, preferably in the Mining industry at foreman post.
• Experience in installations, repair and maintenance of conveyors belts, roller crushers, dry and wet screens and any other critical plant machinery and equipment within a coal mining set up.
• Ability to troubleshoot complex problems and offer solutions timeously.
• Good Communications skills.
How to Apply
email cv to: