REPORTING TO : HUMAN CAPITAL AND ADMINISTRATION EXECUTIVE
REPORTING TO HUMAN CAPITAL AND ADMINISTRATION EXECUTIVE
DURATION FIVE - YEAR FIXED TERM CONTRACT
Duties and Responsibilities
Key Result Areas
1. Providing information on maintenance and preventative measures to machine or vehicle users.
2. Formulating annual maintenance budget.
3. Compiling periodic (monthly, quarterly, annually or as needed) sectional statistics and reports for decision making.
4. Servicing and repairing NBSZ motor vehicles and caravans/trailers as scheduled/as needed for Harare, Mutare and Masvingo.
5. Ordering consumables for NBSZ vehicles and generators as needed.
6. Conducting repairs for first line faults on generators and cold chain equipment and calling in experts/service engineers for second line faults.
7. Recovering broken down vehicles and caravans/trailers.
8. Inspecting machines, engines, transmissions and running diagnostic tests on relevant NBSZ equipment and/or vehicles.
9. Undertaking inspections on NBSZ premises and correcting defects.
Qualifications and Experience
Minimum Qualifications and Experience
1. Diploma in Motor Mechanics.
2. Class 1 Artisan.
3. Auto electrics qualification is an added advantage.
4. Supervisory management qualification is an added advantage.
5. A minimum of 2 years' experience in a similar position.
How to Apply
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should submit their application letters, certified academic and professional certificates and CVs to: [email protected]
Human Capital Officer
National Blood Service Zimbabwe P0 Box A101, Avondale
Not later than 1600hrs on 7 September 2021 *Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.