MOTOR MECHANICS (The positions are based in Masvingo) :
- Full Time
Tsapo group is a fast-growing organisation in the motor industry and is seeking to employ the services of Motor Mechanics that will be responsible for vehicle servicing and repair.
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Performing both major services and minor services on vehicles.
2. Perform maintenance and repair on customer vehicles.
3. Identify problems with vehicles using the diagnostic equipment.
4. Plan repair procedures using charts manuals and experience.
5. Test the functionality of parts and systems.
6. Perform basic auto care and maintenance tasks such as oil changes, fluid level checks, and tire rotation.
7. Repair and replace brake pads, wheel bearings, sensors and other parts.
Qualifications and Experience
1. A journeyman Class 1 Motor Mechanics qualification or National Certificate in Motor Mechanics.
2. Three years experience as a Heavy Vehicles Motor Mechanic.
3. Knowledge of vehicle models and vehicle servicing.
4. Clean Class 2 drivers licence is a must.
How to Apply
If interested, submit your CVs with attached academic/professional certificates via email to [email protected] on or before Tuesday the 2nd day of May 2022.