Natural Resources Technical Assistant
Qualifications and Experience
Applicants should have a minimum of five (5) ‘O’ level passes including English Language, Mathematics and a Science subject and a Diploma in Natural Resources Management or equivalent from a recognized institution. Candidates should have hands-on experience in computer hardware and software maintenance and at least one (1) experience with traceable references.
Duties and Responsibilities
The successful candidate will be expected to:
- Ensure the functionality and safety of the LCD projectors and other equipment;
- Control the materials kept in stock;
- Ensure machines and materials are ready for use;
- Maintain and repair machines and equipment;
- Support academics carrying out research projects;
- Assist students with research projects (use of Turnitin Euphorous software etc);
- Facilitate students’ field trips in liaison with Departmental Chairpersons;
- Mann the Faculty generator and
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Interested and qualified persons should send one set of their application merged in continuous pdf format to [email protected] consisting of the application letter, certified copies of educational certificates, transcripts, National ID, Birth Certificate and a Curriculum Vitae giving full personal details including full names, place and date of birth, qualifications, previous employment and experience, telephone number, present salary, date of availability, names, e-mail addresses and telephone numbers of at least three referees.
The closing date for the receipt of applications is Monday, 20 December 2021.