In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here for jobs in , at this moment, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job offers. iHarare Jobs take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
Nestlé is so much more than the world’s #1 food and beverage company. We are committed to helping our communities to live healthier and happier lives, and as such we are looking for a Production Officer to join our team in Zimbabwe, Harare. As a Production Officer/Team Leader at Nestlé, you’re responsibility is to ensure employee safety, product quality and ssset performance while delivering on time the Shift Production Plan.
Main areas in which the job must deliver in order to achieve its purpose are as follows:
- Ensure the timely deployment of People development plan and assure the competencies of his/her team as per the agreed plan with PM (proper training inc. equipment, safety procedures, hygiene) Enforce strict compliance to standard operating procedures (SOPs) by all personnel within the shift.
- Coach employees to fulfil and exceed the requirements of the job through NCE approach.
- Ensure that the working areas are kept clean and are maintained in working order including all installations in accordance to Good Manufacturing Practices
- Ensure continuous line Controls and immediate corrective action to assure prescribed quality and to ensure compliance with manufacturing instructions
- Ensure ongoing smooth operations of factory through effective employee and industrial relations management
- Ensure adequate maintenance of the installations in coordination with quality, engineering & administration
What Will Make You Successful
- Min 3 years experience as team leader in Production or Engineering
- White Belt (DMAIC) certification is an added advantage
- Advanced knowledge of manufacturing instructions and quality standards
TO APPLY CLICK HERE