Senior Technical Officer :
- Full Time
The main purpose of the job is to carry out tests or calibrations on samples received in house or on site.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Carrying out tests or calibrations on samples received in house or on site.
• Testing / calibration methods evaluations, appraisal
• Compiling laboratory test or calibration reports accordingly
• General maintenance, and upkeep of equipment
• Assisting in the training of junior staff
• Participate in standards development as a technical expert
Qualifications and Experience
• Degree in Electrical Engineering or Electronics
• 3 years’ experience in industry
• Experience in volumetric calibration
• Knowledge of ZWS ISO/IEC 17025 management system is an added advantage
How to Apply
Applications accompanied by detailed CV must be submitted to [email protected] on or before 20 April 2022.