Workshop Foreman :
- Full Time
Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified persons to fill in the following vacancy that has arisen within the Croco Group of Companies:
Duties and Responsibilities
• Managing the workshop operation.
• To check parts quality and to ensure that all parts are up to the mark and will not adversely affect the performance of the vehicle.
• To ensure service of vehicles according to dealers’ specifications and standards.
• To report daily on pending jobs with reasons for pending and actions taken.
• Ensuring that safety regulations are strictly observed.
• Ensure sufficient tools for jobs are at hand and that these tools are kept safely maintained and making sure workshop areas and yards are kept in a clean and orderly manner.
• Responsible for all plant and equipment within workshop areas ensuring they are regularly serviced and maintained.
Qualifications and Experience
• Class 1 qualified Technician.
• At least 5 years post qualification experience required.
• Leadership experience in the workshop will be an added advantage.
How to Apply
Interested applicants are requested to send their applications and CVs via email to [email protected] stating the job applied for in the email subject.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.