- Full Time
We have been retained by our client, a Harare based IT company, to identify a self-motivated and suitably qualified Accountant to join their dynamic team. Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, the Accountant will be responsible for …
Supervising the day to day running of the Accounts Department
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Accounting and financial reporting.
2. Supervising staff in the Accounts Department.
3. Preparing for audit inspections.
4. Budgeting and budgetary control.
5. Cash flow management
6. Managing the payroll.
Qualifications and Experience
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or final stage of professional qualification such as CIMA, ACCA or CIS.
• At least 2 years work experience in a similar role, or at least 2 years’ work experience in the technology sector.
• Ability to collaborate and build consensus with others in decision-making
• Must have high level of accuracy and pays attention to detail
• Good communication skills
• Good interpersonal skills
How to Apply
Please send your application letter and CV by email to: [email protected] by 20 September 2021.