- Full Time
A local company Is Looking For an Accountant- Fixed Term 3 months(Maternity Cover)
Duties and Responsibilities
• Assist Finance Manager with general accounting procedures
• Maintain detailed, accurate, up-to-date budget information for each program area and general operations to inform decision making
• Assisting in establishing yearly budget and making relevant and necessary changes throughout the year
• Conduct market surveys, gather invoices, select the best offer and make a request to the Finance Manager for approval.
• Ensure maximum compliance of tax laws, especially with withholding taxes in all purchases.
• File payment vouchers and receipts and keep soft copies of all payments and receipts using Excel or any accounting software.
• Communicate purchases and reconcile figures. Address all disparities that may arise.
• Receive financial statements quarterly for all organization’s accounts from the bank(s) and reconcile all deposits and withdrawals.
• Work closely with the auditor by assembling and providing all necessary financial documents and information for auditing.
• Analyse and interpret monthly operating or project performance against budget
• Budget compilation and control, with analysis of monthly reports against budgets
• Should be able to prepare financial accounts
Qualifications and Experience
Experience and Qualification
• At least 2 years’ experience in a Similar post
• A bachelor’s in accounting or finance
• Should have experience/knowledge in preparing financial accounts
• Knowledge of Internet software; Spreadsheet software and Word Processing software
• Inherent leadership skills and the ability to inspire confidence in client base
• Team player who will exceed assigned responsibilities
• Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of employees
• Able to travel as required by the job
• Proficient with Microsoft Office, with advance Excel skills
Preparation of financial accounts, a must
How to Apply
Interested candidates should send their applications to: [email protected]