Accounting Officer :
- Full Time
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons for the above position, which has arisen in a Chinese owned mine in Kwekwe.
Duties and Responsibilities
Qualifications and Experience
- Diploma, or Degree in Accounting or Professional Qualification in Accounting such as CIMA part 2 or ACCA
- Knowledge and experience in using Pastel.
- 3 years accounting experience
- Ability to work under pressure
- Attention to detail.
- Risk awareness.
- Task oriented
- Efficient time management.
- Ambitious , energetic and efficient.
- Confident and resilient.
- Excellent communicator.
- Financial accounting skills, knowledge of International Financial Reporting Standards and experience in preparing financial statements and implementation of accounts.
- Knowledge of internal controls.
- Computer literacy in spreadsheets, accounting packages and implementation of finance packages and Microsoft Office packages
How to Apply
Suitable candidates committed to achieving the best accounting standards who meet the above criteria to send their application letter with DETAILED ACCOUNTING OFFICER ROLES and C.V to the Human Resources Manager on the following address with Reference: Accounting Officer
e-mail : [email protected]