Accounts Clerk :
- Full Time
Zaka Rural District Council Is Looking For An Accounts Clerk
Duties and Responsibilities
• Revenue collection
• Debtors and creditors analysis
• Recording of expenditure
• Updating of cash books
• Final accounts
Qualifications and Experience
• At least 5 0-Levels including English and Mathematics
• National diploma or Higher National Diploma in Accounting or SAAA or equivalent
• At least one year experience in the accounting field in a Local Authority.
• Computer literacy in Excel and Pastel.
• Aged between 20 and 40 years of age.
How to Apply
Qualifying interested individuals should submit their application letters, detailed CV (Including contacts and e-mail addresses of at least 3 traceable references) and certified copies of academic and professional qualifications, birth certificates and national ID cards not later than 19 May 2022 should be addressed to:
THE CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
ZAKA RURAL DISTRICT COUNCIL
P.O.BOX 500, JERERA