Audit Manager (Remote Working) :
- Full Time
Audit Manager – Remote
We are currently seeking a seasoned Audit Manager to help head up the Audit operations overseeing and ensuring that the audits run efficiently and profitably from inception to sign-off by managing all the relevant stakeholders in accordance with the Firm's policies and procedures.
Duties and Responsibilities
Typical audit manager responsibilities including:
**Planning and performing operational and financial audits.
**Identifying business process risks.
**Developing testing methodologies to evaluate the adequacy of controls.
**Documenting the results of the evaluations.
Qualifications and Experience
Candidate minimum requirements:
• Qualified as a Chartered Accountant
• Membership of Professional Body (ICAZ or SAICA)
• At least 5 years’ post articles experience in an accounting/auditing environment essential.
• At least 3 years’ Managerial experience
• Registered SAICA/ICAZ Assessor advantageous
• Big 6 firm experience is an added advantage
• Experience in performing independent reviews essential.
• Strong report writing skills / background
• Strong analytical, investigative and probing track record
o Location: Remote
o Duration: Contract depending on assignment
How to Apply
To apply or for more elaborate details send us a detailed CV (in MS Word format) via email to [email protected] (AM_CA_ZW)
|Sapientis Human Resources are a specialist recruitment and contracting agency specializing in Financial Services and Strategy, Information Technology and Consumer Goods | For more information and additional vacancies please view our website www.sapientis.africa or www.sapientisadvisory.com |
View more information