Employer: KingsleyIrons Recruitment Services
A world class Citrus Company seeks a Divisional Financial Manager to lead and manage the full Financial Function for the Business Division. You will be expected to meet organisational objectives in a manner that ensures profitability and sustainability in line with sound financial practices and internationally accepted accounting standards.
- 5 years in a senior Finance Role
- Strong leadership and people management skills will be essential in this role
- Experience in the Citrus industry and pack house finances will be an advantage
Key Accountability Areas will include:
- Financial Management and Business Reporting ; Develop the finance function vision and strategy Implement action plans to improve financial return to packhouses and overall business strategy.
- Supervise the recording and accounting of financial transactions and assign relevant costs to different cost centres
- Manage and maintain capital expenditure, debtors, short term liabilities and service provider contracts and agreements
- Staff Management.
- Review and analyse liquidity and recommend solutions to liquidity problems
- Monitor and evaluate revenue generated, incurred costs and procurement of goods and services
For similar vacancies and more exciting opportunities please visit our website or follow us on LinkedIn.
Should you meet the above minimum requirements, please submit your CV and a copy of your ID and Qualifications to [email protected] kingsleyirons.co.za . Please quote the TITLE of this vacancy in the subject line of your email as reference. Our consultants will assess your suitability to the vacancy. Should you not receive a response within 2 weeks please consider your application unsuccessful, however we will retain your CV and details on our database in accordance with POPIA and will contact you in the near future should a suitable position become available.