Save the Children International has an exciting opportunity for you to join our team as the– Global Learning Technologies Manager at London or Any existing Save the Children office location.
Reports to: Director of Talent and Learning
Dimensions: You will work closely with the SCI L&D team to ensure that all staff complete mandatory training and that this is rigorously tracked and monitored. You will also provide scalable online learning solutions across SCI, as well as financially contributing members to help build staff capabilities and engagement. This will involve overseeing the design and development of online learning provisions for SCI staff in UK, Asia, the Middle East, Africa and Latin America. There will be little travel in this role however you will have a wide range of global stakeholders including internal capacity building managers and HR professionals and external learning technology providers.
Staff reporting to this post: N/A
Duties and Responsibilities
Job Related Duties.
Qualifications and Experience
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
• Experience in leading learning technology initiatives in large, complex, global organisations
• Knowledge of the Digital Learning landscape and how a digital learning strategy can support an organisation.
• Highly skilled in project management, stakeholder management, and managing competing priorities
• Experience in identifying individual, group and organisational learning needs and proposing suitable solutions
• Experience of managing, developing and supporting the use of learning technologies to enhance learning impact
• Experience working with subject matter experts to support and develop job-specific training content of a technical nature.
• Strong instructional design skills, with proven experience of creating high quality, fit-for-purpose online courses
• Analytical skills and the ability to analyse complex data and to summarise and communicate this in ways that are accessible to a range of audiences and cultures
• Experience working with a range of learning management systems
• Experience of managing budgets, cost control and planning, and accurate annual forecasting of expenditures
• Financially-literate, with sound commercial judgment
• Ability to effectively manage change, with a creative approach to problem-solving
• Ability to engage and gain buy in from key stakeholders
• Exceptional interpersonal and cross-cultural communication, conflict resolution and cross-functional partnership skills
• High degree of business and people acumen and ability to demonstrate presence and credibility across the organisation
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills in order to work with a wide range of people both internally externally and globally
• Experience working with and managing external suppliers
• Experience of eLearning authoring tools, such as Articulate Storyline and Adobe Captivate
• Current experience of managing Moodle or Totara
How to Apply
Apply online, visit the website below.
View more information