Grants and Donor Projects Manager :
SME Association of Zimbabwe is seeking to engage a Grants and Donor Programs Manager on a consultancy/success-fee basis to source, apply for and manage grant and donor programs.
Duties and Responsibilities
The Grants and Donor Programs Manager will be responsible for:
- Researching and identifying grant and donor programs in the SME space that the Association can apply for.
- Identifying organisations that the Association can partner with in the grant/donor space and establishing relationships with these.
- Preparing concept notes as well as full proposals for identified programs.
- Submitting proposals and managing the bid process.
- Where successful, managing grants and programs that would have been accessed.
Qualifications and Experience
- Have a degree and/or post-graduate relevant qualification.
- Have at least 5 years experience in the grant and donor management field.
- Have operated at a similar level, or been extensively involved in the running of donor programs.
- Experience in running programs in the SME space is an advantage.
How to Apply
To apply for this position, please submit your application via this link: https://www.optimizehire.org/apply-job?i=Nzcx and select the Grants and Donor Programs Manager (Harare, Harare, Zimbabwe) position from the Job Opening drop-down menu. Please have your CV/profile ready to upload when you submit your application (must be a small file) and about 10 minutes to complete the process.