GROUP PROCUREMENT MANAGER
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill in the above position that have fallen vacant within the Group.
Responsible for spearheading the purchasing process from selecting suppliers to ensuring stock optimisation, and ensuring cost effective purchasing of all goods and services.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Strategising and negotiating with suppliers and vendors for cost effective purchasing.
- Ensuring adherence to procurement policies and procedures.
- Formulation of short, medium and strategic procurement plan, review and variance analysis.
- Developing procurement risk management matrix to minimise procurement risk.
- Preparation and management of procurement budget.
Qualifications and Experience
- Extensive knowledge of both local and international purchasing.
- Experience in planning, implementation and management.
- Knowledge of manufacturing procurement an added advantage
- A Degree in Purchasing and Supply or equivalent.
- Knowledge of Pastel Evolution an added advantage.
- 5 years progressive purchasing and supply in management position.
- Drivers's Licence a must.
How to Apply
Interested candidates must email their CV to [email protected] on or before 17 July 2021.