Lease Clerk :
- Full Time
Applications Are Invited From Suitably Qualified Persons To Fill The Following Posts Which Have Arisen Within Chirumanzu Rural District Council
Lease Clerk : Grade 6
Reporting To Executive Officer Housing And Social Services.
Duties and Responsibilities
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Updating and maintaining council stand registers.
• Creating and maintaining up to date files for stand owners
• Ensuring safe keeping of all council housing leases
• Filing building plans
• Maintaining council waiting lists
• Producing periodic reports for the lease section
Qualifications and Experience
The person should
• Be a holder of a National Diploma in Rural and Urban Planning/ Rural Development
• Be computer literate
• Relevant working experience is a distinctive advantage.
How to Apply
Applications accompanied with certified copies of educational qualifications, professional qualifications and curriculum vitae should reach the undersigned on or before the 6th of January 2022.
Applications should be submitted to:
The Chief Executive Officer
Chirumanzu Rural District Council
P. O Box 27