QUANTITY SURVEYOR :
- Full Time
Reports to Project Manager
The incumbent shall be responsible to support the Civils Department through continuously and competently acting as the central to the decision-making process throughout project work development, from initial inception to final completion. This shall be done through performing project plans/estimates to extract bill of materials and labour requirements, preparing departmental budget, monthly evaluations of work in progress, producing accurate formal reports in accordance with business timetable and to perform any other duty in a timely manner as instructed by superior within the relative standards of GreenFuel Pvt Ltd.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Interprets specifications from architectural drawings, engineering estimates and then extract bill of materials or bill of quantities and labour requirements.
- Prepares cost plans to enable design teams to produce practical designs for civil projects, which involve liaising with architects, engineers and subcontractors if any.
- Prepares and evaluates tenders and contract documents, including bills of quantities from contractors and subcontractors and where appropriate, negotiate with the contractors.
- Performs monthly evaluations of work in progress, including forecasting of final costs and certificates for contractors if any.
- Manages and produces accurate formal reports in accordance with business timetable.
Qualifications and Experience
- Degree in Quantity Surveyor with a reputable Institute.
- Proven work experience as a Quantity Surveyor preferably with 5 years experience in construction industry with cost management.
- Demonstrable experience in construction contracts.
- Possess good practical organisation skills, resources planning and programme scheduling.
- Excellent interpersonal, time management, communication skills.
- Ability to provide both summarized and detailed reports on current activities.
- Ability to use Construction Costing Software.
- Computer literacy in Ms Office.
- Team player with ability to work under pressure and meeting deadlines.
- A clean class 4 driving licence.
How to Apply
Recruitment and selection