Workshop Manager :
- Full Time
Our client, a market leader in the Automotive industry is looking for a goal oriented and exceedingly well organised individual who can demonstrate accountability, initiative, creativity, and focus.
To fill the above position, applications from suitably qualified and experienced candidates, are invited.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Prepare, supervise, and control workshop activities, including the scheduling of work in the Service Department.
• Liaise with customers and diagnose customer concerns prior to being booked in for service and/or repair.
• Assist all Technicians and Apprentice Technicians in the diagnosis of mechanical problems.
• Ensure customers receive the best quality service.
• Check and inspect that all tools are available and maintained in the correct place and that all equipment is in suitable working condition.
• Control and set workshop behavioural standards.
• Maintain staff morale.
• Advise all new and existing staff of Dealership policies and procedures and adherence to these policies and procedures.
• Make suggestions to management for improvements in the mechanical service department’s operations.
• Maintain a well-trained workforce and supervise in-house training as required.
Qualifications and Experience
• A technical or business degree or equivalent
• Master’s degree an added advantage
• 5 - 10 years’ management experience
• Workshop management experience
• Experience in Customer Service
• Experience in leading teams
• Good negotiation skills
• Strong drive for achieving results
• Strong business skills
• Well groomed
How to Apply
Please email your application and CV to [email protected] Closing date is Wednesday 25 August 2021. All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.