In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here for jobs in , at this moment, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job offers. iHarare Jobs take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
To provide Administration Support to the CHRO’s Office as well as to coordinate leadership development programs for executive teams in line with the capability building plans in place from time to time as per the digital transformation agenda.
- Responsible for end to end administration support to the CHRO’s office including but not limited to coordinating the CHRO’s meetings, engagements, meeting action tracking & minuting, reporting, audit trail filing & records keeping.
- Provides custodial records admin support for all HR Processes, Policies, SLA’s, agreements, proposals amongst others ensuring appropriate version updates and audit trail.
- Provides administrative support on all ER related staff enquiries, queries and matters of escalation ensuring contact reports & records as well tracking matters to closure using appropriate query track methodology/techniques.
- Responsible for review and proof reading of all staff communications/ staff bulletins and the broadcasting/ publication of approved staff communications.
- Responsible for the handling of HR Petty Cash, Staff requisitions, Stationary, HR OPEX and CAPEX Budget tracking as well as HR service provider claims and payments handling/ Tracking.
- Coordinates HR Workshops, Training, Meetings and Travel ensuring appropriate arrangements and resource requirements.
- Receiving scheduled reports from the HR teams and consolidates for submission of reports to appropriate stakeholders upon the review and approval of the CHRO. (Responsible for reports proofing, editing and formatting as appropriate to ensure high quality error free & timeous reporting).
- Responsible for the active consolidation of executive PDP’s from the IPA process in-order to provide administrative support in the delivery of LD programs.
- Coordinates Executive Talent Reviews, Updates & Tracks Succession Development Trackers.
- Receives motor vehicle applications from applicants and tracks processing & audit trail records keeping
- Receives departmental Housing priority lists and verifies accuracy and compliance to the Housing Policy and assists with the facilitation of the Housing Committee Meetings & ensures audit trail records keeping.
- Provides admirative support as required from time to time to the Pension Fund Principal Officer.
- In conjunction with Payroll team, liaises with Medical Aid service providers to ensure that the service provided to staff members is in line with agreed standards.
- Ensures System records updates for all signed employee records and ensures tracking and closure of all open system tasks ( i.e. Oracle/HRIMS/LMS amongst others) in respect of the CHRO’s Office as per the CHRO’s guidance & approval.
Qualification, Skills and Experience
- HND in Administration or in HR, a degree in Business Administration/ HR will be an added advantage.
- HR Systems Savvy (LMS/HRIMS/Oracle/Belina) will be an advantage.
- Executive Report Writing, Audit Trail record keeping, Employee Relations Interpersonal Skills, Communication Skills are key.
- 5 to 6 years in HR Administration Experience, 2 of which should be in supporting senior executives and 1-2 years’ experience in coordinating training will be an advantage
To apply click HERE