AGYW Peer Mobilisers x 28 :
- Full Time
AGYW Peer Mobilisers- Mutare *3, Chipinge *3, Mazowe *2, Harare *3, Chitungwiza *1, Masvingo *2, Bulawayo *2, Gwanda *3, Insiza *4, Bulilima *2, Matopo *3 (Part time *28)
Reporting to the Senior Clinical Services Coordinator / Senior Field Services Coordinator the AGYW Peer
Mobiliser, mobilises AGYW and assists them to navigate accessing New Start and other DREAMS services
Duties and Responsibilities
Your Contribution – Key Responsibilities
• Creates a cohort of AGYW and supports them to access services on a regular basis.
• Maps congregate settings in the community to facilitate SRH and HIV Service delivery.
• Supports community-based interventions targeting AGYW (both site outreach and marketing organised events).
• Facilitates one on one and group discussions to improve understanding and uptake of SRH and HIV services
• Assists in the development of interventions for AGYW across all channels.
• Promotes social media interventions targeting AGYW (Facebook pages, Twitter).
• Assists AGYW clients to navigate the site/outreach as they access integrated services within PSH.
• Provides technical guidance and continuous feedback to improve client experience for AGYW.
• Facilitates and follows through linkage to other services.
• Inputs into the development of strategies, tools and New Start service adaptation to meet the needs of AGYW using user-centred design techniques
• Provides guidance on innovative ways to engage AGYW.
• Submit weekly highlight reports and monthly detailed reports
Qualifications and Experience
What Are We Looking For?
• 5 'O' Levels - Education
• 'A' Level Education, Degree in Marketing/ Social Sciences, an added advantage
• Candidate between the ages 18-30, maximum recruitment is 25 years
• Good communication skills (oral and written)
• Passion for working with young people
• Adaptability to different environments
• Ability to Interact with people from all walks of life
• Experience in peer education Is an added advantage (i.e., school level, community level, religious circles)
How to Apply
How to apply?
In return, PSH offers competitive remuneration, commensurate with qualifications and experience. PSH is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from qualified individuals regardless of gender identity or expression, race, religion, national origin or disability.
All interested candidates are encouraged to follow the following steps when applying:
Step 1: Complete the Application for the position you wish to apply for by clicking view more information button
Step 2: Send your updated CVs to [email protected]
All Applications should be shared not later than December 05, 2021.
Please note that applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.