AMBULANCE TECHNICIAN :
- Full Time
To support the SHE operations by attending to emergencies of employees, accompany patients to hospital, assisting the nursing staff and any other duties as assigned.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Attending to emergency cases of employees and their dependencies.
• Accompanying patients to the hospital.
• Assisting nursing staff at the clinic.
• Ensuring the upkeep of the ambulance and its accessories.
Qualifications and Experience
• Emergency Medical Technician Certificate
• Drivers licence, class 2 added advantage and Defensive driving
• Two years working experience
• Good communication skills
How to Apply
Send detailed CV and proof of professionla qualification to:
Recruitment and selection