Assistant chef :
- Full Time
A new food outlet in Harare is looking for a creative and enthusiastic assistant chef.
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Assist head chef with food preparation and day to day operations of the kitchen.
2. Keep kitchen orderly.
3. Cleaning and sanitizing food prep areas.
4. Managing food inventory and assist chef with menu development.
5. Washing, disinfecting and properly storing cooking and kitchen utensils and equipment.
Qualifications and Experience
1.Diploma/ certificate in culinary arts, catering, cooking or equivalent.
2.Minimum 1 year experience in kitchen operations.
3.Experience in Catering or in a fast food outlet is an added advantage.
4. In-depth understanding of food health and safety regulations.
How to Apply
Interested candidates who meet the above requirements and qualifications should submit an application accompanied by a detailed curriculum vitae with traceable references to [email protected] not later than 10 October 2021. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.