In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here for jobs in , at this moment, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job offers. iHarare Jobs take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
Assistant Field Coordinator (Harare): Zimbabwe Field Epidemiology Training Program (ZIMFETP)
Deadline: 19 July 2021
The Zimbabwe Field Epidemiology Training Program (ZIMFETP) was formed in 1993 as a collaboration between the University of Zimbabwe (UZ) and the Ministry of Health and Child Care. The MPH program aims at assisting the ministry of health and child care to create a permanent capacity to recruit, train, and use public health practitioners to sustain the public health infrastructure and improve the delivery of services at national, provincial, district, and municipal health authorities level through a two-year public health training
- Reporting to the Program Director, the Assistant Field Coordinator is responsible for assisting the Program Director plan and design course modules, monitor the progress of implementation of all program activities, prepare quarterly and annual reports, quarterly assessment of Residents, supervise and support Residents, reviewing Residents’ project proposals and reports, assist Residents to prepare abstracts and manuscripts and participate in teaching and field supervision of Residents.
- A Master in Public Health Degree. Relevant experience will be an advantage.
- Experience dealing with government stakeholders such as Ministry of Health officials.
- Team management skills - capacity to organize work and supervise residents;
- Good analytical and reporting (in English) capacity;
- At ease with communication, negotiations and representation in technical and non-technical Fora;
- Computer Knowledge necessary: Epi Info, Word, Excel, Power Point.
Forward cover letters with up-to-date detailed CVs and clearly indicate the post applied for in the email subject to [email protected]