In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here for jobs in , at this moment, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job offers. iHarare Jobs take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
Duties And Responsibilities
- Comply with QMS and BMS system
- To Maintain Epiroc Machines to achieve above 85% availability
- To ensure the breakdowns are attended in the shortest time of less than 2 hours after being reported.
- To ensure equipment reliability is above 60 hours.
- To perform Root Cause Analysis on failures and propose action plans to correct.
- Commissioning of Epiroc Machines
- Conducting regular audits on the equipment Electrics
- Providing parts information in the form of suggested stocking guides
- Repairing all low voltage power supply below 250 volts auto electrical systems for Epiroc equipment in use at the mine
- Carrying out monthly auto - electrics audits
- Ensure spares required for repairs and service are available in advance
- Carry out services and repairs on starters and alternators
- Maintain RCS system on Rigs and Bolters
- Maintain protective devices on equipment and replace mal-functional devices.
- Troubleshooting and diagnosing faults on equipment
- Helping to develop solutions to local problems
- Control costs on auto - electrics
- To perform other related work as assigned by the Foreman
- Observing all regulations concerning Safety, Health and Environment and take reasonable care of the Safety & Health of self and others who may be affected by one’s actions or omissions
- Co-operating actively with Managers, Supervisors and other persons in implementing all relevant Health and Safety programmes
- Reporting all near misses, incidents, potential hazards, dangerous practices and occurrences to Supervisors without delay
- Not intentionally or recklessly interfere with or misuse anything provided in the maintenance of current standards of Safety and Housekeeping.
Requirements (Education And Experience)
- NC IN Electrical Engineering
- Class One Auto Electrician
- Minimum of three (3) years’ experience in a similar position.
- Able to understand trackless machines electrical systems.
United. Inspired . Performance unites us, Innovation inspires us, and commitment drives us to keep moving forward.
In the 150 countries where you can find Epiroc, we encourage our employees to take ownership of their own development and careers with the support from their leaders.
We are committed to give you every opportunity to succeed in a culture of innovation, diversity and collaboration, combined with a caring atmosphere.
Diversity and sustainability are key to grow fresh and innovative ideas and solutions for our customers. Epiroc is a leading manufacturer for the mining and infrastructure industries. Learn more at www.epirocgroup.com
TO APPLY CLICK HERE